Filled with the highest quality RDS 850+ Loft Goose ULTRA-DRY Down™, protected by our 3D NanoShell™, the Alpine series is your cocoon in high altitude and arctic conditions.
Designed with a contoured mummy fit and anatomical shaped box foot, warmth is trapped close to the body without a claustrophobic feel. With an oversized neck-collar and hood-seal, drafts are kept out, minimizing heat loss around the face. The oversized zipper draft tube is fitted with the lightest and stiffest anti-snag material for smooth operation. A security pocket located inside the bag is easily accessible, ideal for stowing electronics to preserve battery performance in extreme cold. Using a side block baffle construction to maintain a 60/40 fill ratio means that more down is located in the top of the bag for maximum insulation. The soft touch lining fabric is down proof by construction and highly breathable, offering a comfortable sleep.
The Alpine series is our choice for Karakoram expeditions, alpine routes in the Andes, Himalayan high altitude climbing and winters in New Zealand.
The Alpine contoured mummy shape is cut with a fitted hood, broad shoulders and large chest, to accommodate layering of clothing in extreme conditions. Generous room around the knees provides comfort when turning in this bag at night. An oversized foot box affords space for a pair of boot liners to be worn.
- Contoured mummy shape for maximum warmth combined with anatomically tapered box foot
- 3D Nanoshell ™
- Differential cut shell with 3D side walls, offset baffles with 60/40 fill ratio combined with side block baffles
- Zip draft tube with anti-snag and neck draft tube, cushioned internal hood drawcord with dual adjustment
- 2 way YKK #5 side zip plus medium sized internal zip pocket
- Includes light weight Ultra-Sil® compression bag and storage cell/laundry bag
|Brand||Sea to Summit|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Blackhawk International Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.