Escape to the wild with the versatile and ultra-lightweight tarp shelter for minimalist adventurers. The Shelter has eight tie-out points that have cord adjusters attached, they will hold the tip of a trekking pole for easy set up. These versatile points help the Escapist achieve a wide variety of setup options and also attach easily to the Escapist Mesh Inners, available separately. The Medium Escapist is 2 x 2.6m, weighs 270g and protects two sleepers from the rain when set up close to the ground as an A-Frame.
- Made from tape seam-sealed waterproof 15 Denier Sil/PU coated 1,200mm waterhead rated Nylon
- Eight Hypalon and bar-tack reinforced tie-out points
- Extremely lightweight and compact
- Reinforced corners with cord lock and guy lines (which can be adjusted from under the tarp)
- A trekking pole can be placed through the circular bar tack
- Medium version can comfortably sleep two if pitched as a low slung A-frame
|Brand||Sea to Summit|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Blackhawk International Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.